- What is a synonym for not enough?
- What are the antonyms of?
- What is the meaning of improper?
- What is it called when there is not enough of something?
- What does I’m not good enough for you mean?
- What is the opposite of properly?
- What is the opposite of not good enough?
- What’s the meaning of inappropriate?
- Is Congruously a word?
- What is another way to say lack of?
- What’s the word for when you don’t feel good enough?
- What is the antonyms of enough?
- What is the synonyms for enough?
What is a synonym for not enough?
What is another word for not enough?insufficientdeficientinadequateshortlackingincompletescantmeagreUKsparsescarce233 more rows.
What are the antonyms of?
Antonyms are words that have contrasting, or opposite, meanings. Like so much of the English language, “antonym” is rooted in the Greek language. The Greek word anti means opposite, while onym means name.
What is the meaning of improper?
adjective. not proper; not strictly belonging, applicable, correct, etc.; erroneous: He drew improper conclusions from the scant evidence. not in accordance with propriety of behavior, manners, etc.: improper conduct at a funeral.
What is it called when there is not enough of something?
insufficiency. noun. formal a situation in which there is not enough of something.
What does I’m not good enough for you mean?
1. used for saying that you are not satisfied with what someone has done or is offering you. ‘I’m sorry I’m late. ‘ ‘It’s just not good enough.
What is the opposite of properly?
Improper is the opposite of proper. Something that’s improper goes against what people think is right.
What is the opposite of not good enough?
What is the opposite of not good enough?good enoughsatisfactoryplentyreasonablerequisitesatisfyingsolidsufficientsufficingtolerable18 more rows
What’s the meaning of inappropriate?
adjective. not appropriate; not proper or suitable: an inappropriate dress for the occasion.
Is Congruously a word?
1a : being in agreement, harmony, or correspondence Their achievements were congruous with their abilities.
What is another way to say lack of?
SYNONYMS FOR lack 1 dearth, scarcity, paucity, deficit, insufficiency.
What’s the word for when you don’t feel good enough?
What is another word for not good enough?unsatisfactoryinadequateintolerabledisquietingwackwretchedinadmissibleregrettableinappropriateill189 more rows
What is the antonyms of enough?
Antonyms for enoughinadequate.insufficient.lacking.unsuitable.
What is the synonyms for enough?
In this page you can discover 47 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for enough, like: plenty, abundant, complete, sufficiency, replete, ample, full, sufficient, adequate, tolerably and plenteous.